Date: December 28th
Location: Cub Foods
1276 Town Centre Dr.
Eagan, MN 55123
For all Grocery bagging fundraisers
· Please wear black pants/leggings, Icettes shirt, Icettes pullover/spiritwear and closed toe shoes.
· For girls, please have your hair pulled up in a ponytail.
· When your skater is at a fundraiser, please make sure they know they are there to work/volunteer.
· Skaters should stand where they are told by the store manager or adult volunteer (no sitting please).
· Skaters phones should be in a pocket or with the adult volunteer during their shift, if they need to make or accept a call they should do that before, after their shift or with permission from the adult volunteer.
· We also ask that they follow the instructions from the adult volunteer and please be respectful to all adults.
· Lastly, if behavior is a problem and the adult volunteer thinks its appropriate they may call their parent to pick them up. If your skater is picked up they will not receive credit for volunteering.